I am not sure Mcgrady will end up in Chicago unless they can land a few more
players. Going there now is pretty comparable with going to the Clippers.
Not a bright future unless they make some major deals. I don't think
Jermaine O'neal will ever be the answer at the 5 spot.

Personally, I think now is the time to move Anderson. His value is
reasonable and we don't need him and Pierce having problems. Bring Mark
Jackson in as a free agent to tutor a young point.

LA will land a 4 either Brian grant or Oakley something for Glen Rice which
will leave them a whole at the 3 spot. We need a 3 that can abuse Fox and
whatever other 3's they put out there.

Mcgrady would be nice but won't happen, so Christie, Magette would be
possibilities or maybe AW if Moiso turns out to be a defensive 4,  or
whomever we can get if we can sign and trade Fortson

Ben Wallace ?
John Amaechi ?
Rashard Lewis ?
How about Gugliotta or Marion ? Their chemistry seems it could use some
changes.
Croshere would be nice, He played very well in the playoffs.