Re: Attendance

>Toines inability to learn quickly is hurting his game. Why he hasn't
>learned to fake and draw the foul is beyond me, especially for a guy who
>can't jump. Considering his blocks and lack of calls mainly because he
>forces it, his average would go up at 5-10 points per game with foul shots
>included. The full court drives is really just his immaturity, and it's up
>to a team mate, like Anderson, to tell him. Obviously Pitino can't.

Amen, Dan. In fairness to Rick however, Antoine is like a wild stallion.
You want to ride him but you would hate like hell to see him broken (or in
the case of Toine) micro-managed. Pitino needs Antoine.  He's committed a
lot of money and made him almost untradeable because of it. I think the
ability to apply discipline is limited in this situation because Antoine
has got to be out there and trying to tame toine might be worse than curing
the shortcomings in his game. This is the curse of a young team, because
Rick could enforce smart basketball if he had a veteran leader stud who
commanded Antoine's respect.The collective disapproval of his teamates
would go a lot farther to curb Antoine's excesses than any ream-out from
the "man."