Re: Attendance

"Michael A. DiZio" wrote:

> I said  basically the same thing the other night to thunderous agreement
> from my fellow listers.
> Maybe with Toine's talent comes stubbornness. He continues to do the full
> court coast to coast thing where he loses the ball 90% of the time. He also
> refuses to apply fakes in the paint when he is in close, allowing himself
> to get blocked a lot. I guess as long as he gets his shot attempts  he
> doesn't mind shooting 40%.

I think the "blocks" have a lot to do with him not getting calls for fouls.  On
some of these plays he clearly was hacked, held and pushed, but got no calls.
Meanwhile, Coleman runs over his defender and gets a foul called on the
Celtics.  Fortson wraps up someone and gets an intentional/hard (whatever) foul
called.  On the other end, some Celtic got tackled and leveled, with no such
call.  The Hornets clearly got the refs favoritism.  I don't know about at
Boston, but it was so in Charlotte.

To our Boston members who go to games, do we get the calls there?  I suspect
that Toine doesn't even get them there.

--

Bentz Kirby
bocelts@usit.net