Re: Attendance

Toines inability to learn quickly is hurting his game. Why he hasn't
learned to fake and draw the foul is beyond me, especially for a guy who
can't jump. Considering his blocks and lack of calls mainly because he
forces it, his average would go up at 5-10 points per game with foul shots
included. The full court drives is really just his immaturity, and it's up
to a team mate, like Anderson, to tell him. Obviously Pitino can't.

cut