Cincy monster!!!

Hey guys!  Just finished watching the sportscenter and saw a monster game from Kenyon Martin(plays for Cincinnati).  Man, a triple double effort (28pts, 13rbs and 10 blks!!!).  He's only 6'9 but plays a la Alonzo Mourning's intimidating style and attitude!   He can shoot 12-15 ft away from the basket, has power moves inside (dunks it everytime he gets a close look at the hoop) and really plays solid and intimidating defense inside the paint.

I know it's too early to say this but if ever we let Fortson walk away... and we go to the lottery land again...then we might as well grab this monster before anybody else does!!!