Re: bangers take their toll

"Cecil Wright" <cecil@hfx.eastlink.ca> said:
> [...]

I agree with Dan.  My interpretation is that Potapenko has proven
that he can rebound and score down low consistently and play pretty
well all around without getting into much foul trouble, while
Fortson has only proven that he's an awesome rebounder, but nothing
else.  He's starting to show some flashes of low-post scoring, but
not consistently.

Positive exposure is much different than being accomplished.
You can get a lot of positive exposure from doing something outstanding
for one game, but you have to prove that you can consistently help
your team play better before you're accomplished.

Jon Mc