bangers take their toll

I'm in agreement that Fortson needs more minutes, but I think Pot's
contributions have been a great plus.  As someone else said, opponents
get tired of banging up against bodies like Pot and Fort.  So, allow
Walker and Fortson to play forward and play anyone at center--give
Ellison some minutes as a shot blocker and with Battie getting some
double-digit minutes, Pot won't necessarily be on the floor with
Fortson that much, although I don't think that's a huge liability.
Antoine could still post up on offense.  I think this is coming and
will show a powerful, consistent front line in the second half of the
season.

I will be happy to see rather even minutes from Fortson, Pots, and
Battie.  Then, it's a matter of who is contributing and who has foul
trouble.

I'm beginning to look at #15 type players in the college ranks.  My
preference is point guard; we're hurt most by an injury to Kenny, most
would agree.  Enough.  Cheers.  By the way, who was it that predicted
our surge two weeks ago after the two dreadful losses?

Gene (c'est moi)