big games

These next two at home are huge because four of the next five are extremely
tough roadies. Toronto is struggling, so we're probably catching them at the
right time.

Anyone else think Saturday's game in Charlotte should be interesting? If the
Celts really are serious about the postseason, then a game on the floor of
the conference's eigth-best team is important. If Walker and Pierce play as
hard together as they did against the Wiz, we'll be fine.

Here's hoping we keep this going, regardless of who plays how many minutes
(let's worry about Fortson later).

Mark