Front Office HElp???

I was wondering who you guys think should or will be brought in to help out
our front office? Do you think that maybe Bird, or Cowen or someone could be
brought in to help? Maybe Bird and Pitino could workout the problems they
have? I think that a good front office helps bring in good players, and maybe
could strenghten this team. Just an idea, I just think there are a lot of
little things that need to be fix, to help make this team a good team.

Tony