Re: big games

"Berry, Mark S" wrote:

> These next two at home are huge because four of the next five are extremely
> tough roadies. Toronto is struggling, so we're probably catching them at the
> right time.
>
> Anyone else think Saturday's game in Charlotte should be interesting? If the
> Celts really are serious about the postseason, then a game on the floor of
> the conference's eigth-best team is important. If Walker and Pierce play as
> hard together as they did against the Wiz, we'll be fine.
>
> Here's hoping we keep this going, regardless of who plays how many minutes
> (let's worry about Fortson later).

Yeah, I agree. The team benchmark should be at 25 assists and 45 boards. If we
come anywhere near that total (and we can), the players ought to know in advance
and with full confidence that they can wipe out Charlotte even with the worst
defensive outbreak team in the NBA. They can just eat Charlotte alive. This game
will be another key prime-time measuring stick. If they lose it's not the end of
the world, but they can win.

***