Re: TERRIBLE!!!!!!

>We are still terrible!  A win over New Jersey is not the cure.  There are
>still problems on this team.

Yeah, but never underestimate the power of one or two wins on the road to
change things, quickly. It certainly could be that the problems on this
team are largely psychological. It could be that when they aren't wearing
their home uniforms they have no confidence in themselves, they psyche
themselves out, they go into braindead panic mode at the first sign of
trouble and never recover. Now it's true, as Bill wrote last night, that if
Walker had just a "good" game the Celtics get whipped last night, but he
didn't and they didn't. You know, I don't expect much from this team, and
perhaps my expectations are a little low. I don't think these guys will
finish too much over .500, and I certainly don't think we're going to see
too many stunning exhibitions of domination when they do win, especially on
the road. I expect that when they play on the road, even against the worst
of the league, it's going to be an ugly mess. But I expect them to at least
remain competitive and every now and then find a way to actually win. Never
underestimate the power of winning on the road, and what it can do for a
team's confidence. Maybe they're still terrible Greg and they'll lose the
next 5, 6 straight on the road and play like crap at home. Perhaps. But if
they win on Monday, don't doubt that they could also turn the corner.

Now,.....what's the problem with the team's supposed untradeable best player?

Paul M.