Re: TERRIBLE!!!!!!

Gregory Hurst wrote:

> We are still terrible!  A win over New Jersey is not the cure.  There are
> still problems on this team.
>
> Greg
> gh18@juno.com

Whatever we think are the causes, this was a significant win against a home
team that is playing better than many of the top division leaders. The Nuts
had gone 13-5 teams entering this game and had won three straight including
road wins at Miami and Orlando. Plus they were motivated by the knowledge
that a win against us would have finally moved them up a place in the
standings after all their great effort (we had identical 15-20 records at
game time), not to mention given them payback for the earlier blowout loss to
us. Kenny showed a lot of courage and always seems capable of stepping up
against the four-or-five super point guards from the Apple. I hope he's ready
for Rod Strickland tonight. Antoine put to bed any risk of the most
persistent trade rumor (for Van Horn) actually happening, and that alone in
my strong opinion is welcome news for Celtics fans down the road.

Joe

****