Re: TERRIBLE!!!!!!

Look at the bright side. If we don't make the playoffs, a draft and a few
trades, namely a point and center, and the Celts will fly to new heights.
As much as I don't like the team as a whole, it has some makings of a fine
team. Larry had Parish and McHale to help out, Toine, has no one really of
that status,,,,,,yet.