Re: I could have sworn

The problem is that winning one out of four doesn't exactly get everyone
excited about that one win. This team needs to win four or five in a row to
get its confidence up. Winning needs to stop being something out of the
ordinary. Yeah, a win is a win, but I'm waiting for them to actually prove
that they know how to go out and get a win, not just fumble into one out of
four. Let's be honest about it, they need to go out and finally play a
good, consistent four quarters of basketball on the road, against a good
team, and get a win. And then, they need to do it again, and perhaps one
more time just for the hell of it. They've played too many games to keep
making the same mistakes. I'm not sure the anxiety, doubt, and sarcasm on
this list isn't justified. Is it too much to ask that after 30+ games this
team goes out and plays well tonight against the T-Wolves, plays like they
know what they need to do to get a win, and then actually doing it? Does
anybody feel confident that it's going to happen? If we did, maybe there'd
be more discussion and joy about last night's victory. Perhaps we're all
just preparing ourselves for the loss this evening. They've given us no
reason to believe anything else.

Paul M.