what to do?

I'm not going to spend any time defending Pitino, because everyone has an
opinion. I happen to believe the problem lies in this collection of players.

What is indisputable is this: Pitino will be here at least the duration of
this season. With that in mind, what can we expect? A complete turnaround?
Unlikely. I don't see any indications it's coming.

That means we continue this path, muddling along. Pitino isn't the kind to
stand for it. In my mind, that means changes are coming. The only
untouchables are Pierce and Griffin. It wouldn't surprise me if any of the
other players or combinations of players on this team were traded before the
deadline.

The awful truth is, this seems to be a bad mix. I expect it to change. We
can only hope those changes don't set us back for years.

Mark