The Pilgrimage

Not that this will mean much to any of the Boston Residents on the list, but
I've finally gotten everything sorted and I'm off to Boston on the 25th of
February....I'm going to catch the 2 home games vs Dallas and vs Toronto.
Now I know things have'nt been the best over the past few days, but I hope
that by the time I arrive Fortson will have been inserted into the starting
line-up, AW moved to small forward and the Celtics will have sorted out their
problems away from the Fleet Centre!!!!!
This trip is really a fulfillment of a lifelong ambition and in order to make it
worthwhile I was hoping some of the list contributers might pass on some inside
info on what to get upto in Boston...(I'm not really interested in alot of the
normal tourist stuff)...I'm talking about things to do that will make this a
trip to remember (Rick and the Lads could help by winning both games I'm
planning to attend!!!!!!).

Hoping that I'll be able to bring some real Irish Luck with me from Dublin
regards,
 John O'B
are addressed. If you have received this email in error please
notify us immediately at MailManager@psir.ie and delete this E-mail
from your system. Thank you.
It is possible for data transmitted by email to be deliberately or
accidentally corrupted or intercepted. For this reason, where the
communication is by email, the Bank of Ireland Group does not accept
any responsibility for any breach of confidence which may arise
through the use of this medium.
by MIMEsweeper for the presence of known computer viruses.