Re: sick of losing to the WORST teams...

It's not easy being a Celtics' fan sometimes.  Our inability to win the 2nd
half of back-to-back games is so extreme it's embarrassing.  It's not like
the team is worn out.
Unlike some, I don't blame the coaching since we do particularly well when
the team has time to prepare, but come on guys!  Upsets happen but with us
it's become predictable (or should I say predicta-Bull?).  We lacked
composure from the start -- everyone wanted to be a hero and instead played
like a bunch of meatballs (without the bread).  Should have won this one
without Adrian but he's really going to be missed if he's out a couple of
weeks since he's one of our calmer players.

It looks more and more like we are going to have to deal for a veteran
influence.

George