Re: sick of losing to the WORST teams...

>Are the players intentionally making Pitino look bad?  Maybe.  Or is
Pitino just not up to the task?

The problem is that we are still not a good team.  We are a superstar
and an inside presence away from being a contender.

Chicago killed us on the inside tonite.  Not having a good big man to
block shots and keep them from the offensive boards allowed da bulls to
dominate.  We also need the go to guy to direct the efforts on the court
and keep us in the games.  I wish I knew how to get this 1 or 2 players
(Not even hallucinating that we can get Duncan).

This game totally sucked.  It really exploited all of our weaknesses.

Frustrated,
Starke