sick of losing to the WORST teams...

What the heck is goin on???!!!
We beat a good team and then we lose to a very bad or worst team in the league!

this is embarrasing because it already happened twice against the same Chicago team and Pitino and the charges didn't learn anything from the first loss.  Are the players intentionally making Pitino look bad?  Maybe.  Or is Pitino just not up to the task?  Most probably.  If we're so inconsistent, then it's the coaches task to motivate and condition every players minds in every game.

I'm sure Pitino has excuses of, "Oh, we didn't pass the ball around..."
"Oh, our players need consistency and maturity...", " Oh, we are blah blah blah..."
I can only say he talks a lot of bull.

I was hoping that my prediction of 32 wins and no entry to the playoffs would be wrong but it's already kinda goin towards that and it sickens me.

Patience is a virtue...but the teams' showing is simply sickening!!!  WE DEFINITELY NEED TO CHANGE THE COACH!!!