Re: Celtics Cavaliers

>From: opi@unesco.org
>I like AW's swiss army knife versatility, but this is one aspect of his
>game that I thought would NEVER come (Antoine finally getting some serious
>"luv" from the refs). This was just a super and promising homecoming for
>Walker (6 assists, 2 turnovers, 13 boards) to accentuate what has been
>exactly the kind of quality midseason run (7 solid games and counting) that
>Jim and Josh were hoping for
>three weeks ago back when I was leading my highly mature-
>sounding "Antoine is a Sissy!" chants.

Joe, I knew all along that you were only saying those things about Antoine
because you believe the forces of nature usually conspire to prove you
wrong.  It just took a little longer with 'Toine.  I think it's time to
re-direct your energies at Tony Battie, as your first spate of negative
energy seems to have worn off.

Jim