Clippers selling Kandi *cheap*??? [NBA Talk]

Hey all,

Are the Kandiman's knees wrecked?? Or are they just unhappy with his
performance and looking to get someone who will help to get the Clippers
a better record and a better chance at re-signing Maurice Taylor and
Derek Anderson come the end of the season?

If his knees are in good shape then I'd offer Tony Battie for him. I'd
bring him off the bench for a while while Pitino can teach him the
plays, etc, etc. then I'd place him into Potapenko's place and have VP
come from the bench as the first power forward / center substitution.

How about it?