Re: Cleveland game from Cleveland perspective

> Celtics are Cavs' century team
>
> BY CHRIS TOMASSON
> Beacon Journal staff writer

> The last time the Cavs (12-17) reached 100 in a victory was against the good
> old Celtics, whom they defeated 115-88 on Dec. 14 at Gund Arena. Three of the
> last five games in which the Cavs have scored 113 points or more have been
> against Boston. (....)
>
> Well, at least Boston is showing up on the schedule at a good time (...). If
> the Cavs can't run well against the Celtics, they might not be able to run
> well against anybody.

Hey sorry about last night's game Chris Tomasson - you butt-munch, bacon
journal, Bill Walton wannabe!!  :-)

Go Y2K Boston Celtics basketball!! (Bring on the Knick-knacks!)

Joe

p.s. The Celts are going to be awesome once Paul Pierce inevitably works his way
out of his post-injury shooting slump (.338 shooting in three games) and Fort
(11.3 mpg) also gets in game shape. Incidentally, Fortson is shooting .818 from
the field (9-11) in his limited floor time and while his rebounding hasn't been
there (15 in 45 minutes) it still translates into 10 rebounds per every 30
minutes. So far Fortson is averaging less than 1 offensive board per game,
whereas last year he averaged 4.2 offensive cans of whupass per game making him
the best in the business. He could turn the corner any minute, maybe even
against those Knicks. I do hope Pitino will finally start giving Fortson some
reps at power forward instead of backup center. I learned from the newspapers
over the weekend that Fortson suffers from dyslexia, so it is very important
that he gets the actual reps at his future position instead of trying to
memorize a play book.

---------