Re: Clippers selling Kandi *cheap*??? [NBA Talk]

    The LA press is not sold on Olawakandi by any means.  Indeed, he has
always been deemed "a project."  I have seen him play three times and am not
impressed in general.  I don't have the savvy some of you have, but we have
seen Battie soar in a few games, so we know he CAN do it.  I don't think the
same can be said for Olawakandi.  Nix the trade.
     Of course, how important is the Clipper factor?  Nothing good ever
emerges from Clipperland.  Loy Vaught.  Joe Wolf.  Ken Norman.  Bo Kimble.
Gary Grant.  (Apologies to Vaught, who was a good player here, but blew out
his knee and has never been the same since.)  And Lamond Murray seems to be
doing OK with the Cavs.