Re: Thoughts from the Fleet

I would have to strongly disagree with you here. Reggie was a great, great
player, severely underrated, at the time of his death he was the 2nd best
off guard in the NBA behind Jordan. The guy was pretty unstoppable, and
you have to remember how clutch he was in the 4th quarter, the guy made
some unbelievable shots. From 18 feet and in, he didn't miss, plus he
played good defense. If he had lived, I think he would've became the best
off guard in the NBA after Jordan's retirement. I mean, look how highly
Reggie Miller has been regarded over the past 6 years, Lewis used to take
him to school!!

 Btw, how can we get a campaign going to retire