Re: strategy for the future

You're right Tom, Pitino would never do it because this team:

>I envision our line-up would look like this: V, Fort, Wallace, PP, and
>Childs. Bench: Dudley (20-25 min), Adrian Griffin (10 min), Derek Anderson
>(6th man - 35 min) and Dana Barros (15 min).

struggles to win 10 games. I'm not saying you're wrong because at this
point a good argument can be made for drastic measures, but Ricky will
never be able to survive one season with a team this bad no matter what the
payoff down the road might be. Something like this should've been his
philosophy from day 1, but these guys go back to ML's 15 win territory, and
Ricky could never do that in year 4 of his regime. He'd quit first. Wait a
minute....makes sense to me!

Paul M.