Re: OUCH!

--- You wrote:
Walker and Pierce can actually help a team win games! Ricky
got Fortson because he thought Danny could actually be the bruiser to help
the frontcourt compete physically. He obviously can't! He's worthless!
--- end of quote ---

 I think you're confusing the ability to score with the ability to win games. Defense and rebounding are just as, if not more, important, and you yourself admitted that Fortson can rebound. I also don't understand why you say that Danny can't be a physical frontcourt presence - that's exactly what he is. Moreover, while he doesn't have the offensive skills of Walker and Pierce, he's more efficient than either of them for what he scores, shooting at a much higher % and getting to the line a lot more for the minutes that he plays. I think you view him through a lense of predisposition, disregarding what he actually does on the court except for the negatives (that is, if you've been watching his play at all). I dislike McCarty as a player, but that doesn't prevent me from recognizing his occasional positive contributions, rare as they may be.