options

It's sounding like nothing is going to happen today. Let me just say I hope
the Celtics have kept an open mind on things. This team is so far from being
a consistent winner that drastic changes are needed. I know we've all built
an attachment to different players, but, like Alex, I don't believe anyone
should be untouchable. I hope we've considered everyone from Tracy McGrady
to Mo Taylor to Dikembe Mutombo and that we haven't ruled out trading anyone
from Paul Pierce to Vitaly Potapenko. We need to get creative and stop
believing we're set at PG, SG, PF and C. We're not. And we're not going to
make any upgrades offering around our garbage (Fortson, Battie, Barros and
the rest of that miserable collection of meat we call a bench).

Maybe nothing is out there, but I hope we've looked under every stone before
we give up.

Mark

P.S. I read somewhere that the Clips offered Mo Taylor to Detroit for Jerome
Williams and Lindsay Hunter, but the Pistons turned it down. Can't we put
together a package close to that for Mo? I don't care if he plays the same
position as Walker, Fortson and Battie. We need talent. Stockpile it, then
trade to fill needs. GET CREATIVE!