Sorry...

I know this is stupid, but NBAtalk (that fount of reliability) says Cavs
& Nets are talking a Ringo/Feick swap. Seems one-sided to me considering
Feick's boarding numbers. He just signed a 6 year, $15 deal, which makes
him an eminently more affordable way to get 10 rpg than Danny Fortson.
Anyone? Buehler?

Phil Jackson still is desperate for a big man. Problem is I don't see
anybody on their roster I like (besides O'Neal).  However, Derek
Anderson says in the papers today he "can't wait to get out of here."
Any sort of three-way with the Lackeys & Clips? Or how about Anderson
for Danny straight up, since the Clippers have to replace Taylor anyway.
DA might (or might not ...) be more inclined to re-sign with Pitino. And
if they both walk, neither team's really lost anything.

Jesus, get me to the deadline ...