Can You Believe It?

The only game I miss this season, and didn't have the faith to tape it.
Stupid. Man you go through all these terrible games and then one like this
comes along. Well at least the market was good yesterday.

I'm so glad, we beat that ass Malone,(I actually like him) I heard he gave
Pots some problems but Pots responded. KA game of the year, and gold stars
to Walker and Pierce also. We also got our share of calls from the refs.
Tommy Heinsohn said he wanted to can these refs for all Celt games. Finally
some respect. Well, maybe we should keep Pitino now ;-)