Pass our messages to Ricky P!

> Date: Wed, 16 Feb 2000 09:14:04 -0500
> From: Kestas <Kestutis.Kveraga@Dartmouth.EDU>
> Subject: Re: The Orlando Sun-Sentinel
>
> At 02:08 PM 2/16/00 +0100, you wrote:
>
> I think we should take up a collection and buy Ricky a sign that says "The
> buck stops here", like Reagan used to have on his desk. Let's send it to
> him for Presidents' Day.

I've got a idea - why not one (or some) of you pass a digest version of this mailing list personnally to Pitino (or one of the players sitting on the bench) during (warm ups) one of the games at the FleetCentre. Ricky P can read about real feedback from real celtic fans like us. Better yet, he could learn how to subscribe to our list at the end of the page.

Yah?

thinking positive
kevin