on balance

I don't mind waiting out this season to see where we are.  Pitino may
be under fire for now, but I suspect he will bring this around before
long.  I agree with him that he has much less maneuverability than
desirable.  But I suspect also that his mistakes are more due to
impatience than lack of ability.  So, it's the same with our team.
They all need a little perspective and patience.  They're not far from
being real good.

Gene  (with no idea what to do with Fortson and now hoping for two
more road wins)