Re: The Orlando Sun-Sentinel

Kestas wrote:

> I pointed out
> that Pitino himself had given credit  to Lester Conner for convincing him
> to take Pierce.

I think at the very least, this is a point of evidence against the
credit grubbing, blame shifting" version of Pitino with respect to
his staff. He certainly didn't need to give credit to Conner in this
case, it was just a way of publicly praising his staff.

Oh well. I realized after writing a couple of these posts that I am
tired of this argument too. It's a tough time for the Celtics but
they're still alive in the playoff race, if just barely, and I'd
rather focus on that. We're all Celtics fans first after all.

Alex