No Subject

Actually, I've been thinking of JJ or Mash as the guys we'd want in a
trade.  We might be able to gt Mash at the end of the year for a bunch of
expiring contracts, but I like the Idea of JJ even better.  We really need
a guy who can knock down the 3 on the swing of the ball, and Jackson would
give us that.  He has also been in the league long enough to know how to
play the game.  The only down side is that he has been on about 6 teams n
7 years.  Oh well, Pitino does love a project.

****dave