No Subject

Really, no surprise here. The only thing I could really see is us taking
a truly wretched player back with a shorter contract, and maybe throwing
in a second round pick. And you know how the media would spin it: "Pitino
flip-flopped on Eric Williams again."

Bulpett's article in the Herald was pretty interesting: "It was pointed out
quite correctly by one NBA type, who said, ``If you looked out on the court
during the All-Star Game, there wasn't one player who had a body like
Walker's. If he ever gets to the point where he realizes how important
his body is to his game, he is going to be a scary player.''"

I think there seems to be a consensus about this among "NBA types". Pitino
mentioned on his show how Rod Thorn said pretty much the same thing.

The trade of Hughes reminded me a bit of our own situation with Walker
and Fortson. You have two guys who ideally play the same position - SG
in Philly's case. Do you have Iverson, the more talented player, play
somewhat out of position (at PG) to accomodate the other player?

Alex