Celtic Notes: Pitino Gone? Griffin Twinged; Swifty Favored; Cheaney Injured; Pot Late, Dikembe?

Pitino Gone

WEEI's Glenn Ordway said yesterday that both Pitino and Burns
will be gone after the season and there will be two new coaches
in the Hub.

Griffin Twinged

Yo Adrian twinged his ankle and may not play in the Utah game.
The Utes are 20 - 4 at home...

Swifty Favored

Leo Papile and presumably the rest of the C's front office are
much higher on LSU's Stromile Swift ( I project him as a Antonio
McDyess type, and would trade Antoine for him in a second) than
Chris Mihm, who Papile said was somewhere between Laettner and
Ferry. Before you get too down on Mihm, consider the fact that
in the past, Papile said he liked Adonal Foyle almost as much
as Tim Duncan. I like Foyle too, and think he would be an
excellent free agent signing, because he can rebound and block
shots, but you have to wonder sometimes about the advice Pitino is
receiving from his staff.

Cheaney Injured

On the IR.

Pot Lake

Overslept the team charter, took commercial, will be
fined presumably.

Dikembe

Vecsey says the Hawks may "incorporate" him in a trade for young
stars. Unfortunately for the Celtics, there aren't a lot of stars
circling about, but seeing what the Hawks would want for Dikembe
is a must....
Ray