SportsGuy latest rant on Pitino

http://home.digitalcity.com/boston/sportsguy/main.dci?page=sg021400

<snip>
Speaking of struggling Boston coaches, I think we
just shouldn't listen to Rick Pitino anymore
because he doesn't make any friggin' sense. It all
goes back to the old "Why the two orders, Colonel?
Why order Santiago to be transferred if his life
wasn't in any danger?" example from a "Few Good
Men" that I mentioned last week. Now he's saying
that he never would have taken the Celtics job if
he knew they weren't getting Tim Duncan in the '97
Lottery. Huh? Why didn't he wait another week to
take the job, until after the lottery? Did anyone
have a gun to his head? If he thought the job was
so hopeless without Duncan, why roll the dice at
all?
Just as an aside, the way the Pitino Era has been
one of the most disappointing developments in my
career as a Boston sports fan. That
Williams-Fortson trade last week was just a horror
show. Five days later and I STILL can't figure out
what the C's were thinking.
(Wait a second... good god, what's that?
That-that's ML Carr's music!!!!)
<snip>