I'll throw this out there...

The list is slow, so...

The Atlanta Journal Constitution reports that the Hawks may be willing to
trade Dikembe Mutombo in a package that would bring a young star player in
return. Now, we've reportedly been talking to them about a Fortson deal. How
about we expand that and make it Toine, Fortson and whatever cap fillers we
need to include, for Mutombo and Henderson? They may want VP, in which case
I'd ask for Jimmy Jackson.

I know Pitino said Walker won't be traded, but he couldn't have known
Mutombo would hit the market. He's said we need to get bigger and more
athletic at the PF and C spots. Well, Mutombo and Henderson fit that
description.

Any thoughts?

Mark