Re: Atlanta trade rumors

>Who is on their cap past 2001? The big names, other than rookie
>contracts, are Lorenzen Wright and Alan Henderson, who each have
>big 7 year, $40M+ contracts.

The C's really don't need any more long term contracts.  Especially players
that are not playing that well right now.  The C's should start working on cap
space of their own instead of helping every team in the league cut their cap
space.  Stick with what we have for the rest of the season (at the very least)
then see what happens.

Rich,,,