Fortson in Toronto

I doubt that Fortson is in Toronto's long-term plans. Here's what
their ever-diplomatic coach Butch Carter had to say:

"If he didn't play well in Denver and they traded him and he didn't
play well in Boston, what makes you think he's going to play well
here?"

He also talked about how much salary cap space they'd gain by
renouncing Fortson. If he's already practically renounced, I'm not
sure why we couldn't have just given them Ellison. Either Pitino
really had to get rid of Danny because of his attitude, or Carter's
pronouncements are premature.

Alex