Re: Weighing in on Fortson, Leon Smith...

> I hope the Leon gets out of Dallas before Rodman shows up...

actually I think if anyone has a chance at turning this kid around....is a
kid who turned himself around....Rodman lived on the streets and was once in
jail for stealing watches, from a store at the airport where he worked the
night shift as a janitor. He got his life together, went to college and then
went on to become one of the best defensive players the game has ever seen.
Say what you will about the antics, the hair, the tattoos, etc.....but this
is a kid who came from nothing and made something of himself.....sounds
almost like a role model for Smith methinks.

Just my 2 cents....

Cheers

Simon