email

Not that I'm deceiving myself that anything we might say would have the
least impact, but this is an intriguing proposal. At the very least it
could prove cathartic, like writing one's member of Congress.

How do we do it?

-TomM

> Date: Mon, 7 Feb 2000 21:09:18 -0500
> From: "Juddy" <norine@sover.net>
> Subject: FORTSON
>
> Hey, guys, why don't you go to the Celtics page and send some email to
Pitino?  Tell him how you feel - you have some valid points, why not tell
it to the man who needs to know how the real fans feel?