Fortson

I know many others have already stated this but I want to add my own 2
cents. Danny Fortson needs to be given consistent playing time before
any trade is made.  I find it hard to believe that Pitino has already
made his decision on Fort.  Who does he plan on bringing in?  I don't
see anyone out there.  The draft is a crap shoot most years anyway
regardless of how a guy looks in high school or college.  Give him 24+
minutes a night, let him foul out, let him find a rhythm and a role and
see how the team plays with him in there.

bowman