Re: Trade offer for Bibby

I think you have to favor a known commodity over a potential one. Next years
draft could turn out as bad as this one. We do not need another couple of
young kids that it takes 5 years to develop and I don't expect our pick or
Denvers to be top 5. reports have stated Curry and Chandler have a long way
to go and do we need a Zac Randolph or Eddie Griffin ?

I would move picks for Bibby, or Anderson and a pick. He could really open
up Walker and Pierce's games. And he has many productive years ahead of him.
Pierce , Walker and Bibby would be an awesome threesome.

I would still consider

VP & the Utah pick  for Nesterovich and Sczerbiak

or

VP, Carr & a pick for Cato, Thomas & Norris

Cato would fit into the Celtics game very well providing a active shot
blocker who runs the floor well. Moochie Norris has played well for them and
would be a good backup, and Kenny Thomas adds a bruiser down low.

Cato ( Nesterovich) /Battie
Walker
Szcerbiak?
Pierce
Bibby

If I could land Bibby and a few other veterans like Cato, Harrington,
Sczerbiak, that shore up weak spots like the 1 & 5 spots, I would move the
picks.