My suggestion

Hello all,

I was looking through Real GM .com to find legitimate ideas for trading
Paul Pierce, not that I want him to be traded because I dont, but
because many of you have asked for him to be dealt..

Heres one of the few trades I'd do with him;

To the Clippers- Vitaly Potapenko, Paul Pierce, Eric Williams, either
the Utah or Denver draft pick

To the Celtics - Lamar Odom, Michael Olowokandi, Corey Maggette.

Maggette and the Kandiman are already on the trading block so far as the
Clippers go and Odom's a gun.