Re: My suggestion

Title: Re: My suggestion
Hello all,

I was looking through Real GM .com to find legitimate ideas for trading
Paul Pierce, not that I want him to be traded because I dont, but
because many of you have asked for him to be dealt..

Heres one of the few trades I'd do with him;

To the Clippers- Vitaly Potapenko, Paul Pierce, Eric Williams, either
the Utah or Denver draft pick

To the Celtics - Lamar Odom, Michael Olowokandi, Corey Maggette.

Maggette and the Kandiman are already on the trading block so far as the
Clippers go and Odom's a gun.

   How much has anyone seen of Olowakandi? He was an unschooled athelete, track and soccer, who was touted, similar to Moiso, as needing time to learn the game and utellize abnormal athletic gifts. Do we take him and hope he is still learning? Odum is the real deal. I've often thought he would be the perfect compliment to Antoine, since he is capable of the same type of versatile; assists, rebounds and points, games. Maggete can score, does he paly defense? Who will shoot from outside?
Pierce is the "Dragon." He is a fierce competitor, is Odum ?
JB