From: "Alden Brosseau" <aldenb@vom.com>
To: <Celtics@igtc.com>
Sent: Tuesday, December 19, 2000 2:32 PM
Subject: Lose 2 Ps

Yes, we need a new coach, and we need one now.  This wine’s not getting
better with age.

But . . . and you heard it here first . . . Pierce is a cancer.  Get rid of
him before the league picks up on that and he still has good trade value.
Notice how our ‘97/’98 progress reversed as soon as he arrived (except for
his first month in ’98, when he was ROM) and has been flat or down ever
since?

Alden