Re: Lose 2 Ps

Granted the guy went thru a horrific ordeal pre-season. I'm still in the
"trade PP" camp though. Something about his attitude whenever he's
interviewed, doesn't sit right. I'm referring to his direct quotes in TV
interviews, not the printed media.

When he came out of college he was projected as a lock to be a top 3 pick.
Since that day, I've constantly wondered why he slipped to 10. Possible, he
could slip 1,2 or 3 spots, but not 7! This guy wasn't what you would call a
"sleeper". Maybe 9 other teams knew something the Celtics don't - it
wouldn't exactly be the first time. Not saying the 9 guys ahead of him are
any worse or better, just thought it was intriguing.

I'm still of the opinion, that scoring swingmen are a dime-a-dozen in this
league. From the 50 or so games I've seen, and the 100 or more I listened to
over the past three seasons, I'm still of the opinion that Antoine is a far
superior talent to PP. The frustrating part is that Toine still can't put it
all together. If the C's could find a complimentry forward to cover Toine's
defensive liabilities guarding 3's or 4's (ie; Bo Outlaw, Jerome Williams),
I'm confident he'd be a top 5-8 player in this league.

As to the other problems with this team, I think I've bitched about them
enough of late :)

Simon
Ulcerate - http://mp3.com/ulcerate