RE: The future

The coach next season depends on whomever is the owner of the team.
If the club is still controlled by Gaston, then it could be another college
yahoo like Mike Jarvis. If Gaston sells, and Peter May on WEEI said,
he thinks that will happen,  there's a good chance that Rick Carlisle
will be the next coach, as Larry should have some role with new
ownership.

How about Walker for Mercer and the Bulls draft pick?
Ray