The future

> Heya, > > should Rick leave (please!), who do we all
want as coach? > > I'll kick it off with
my vote for Doug Collins or if they go the Celtics
route, of available coaches, LB or Danny
Ainge. > > Simon

No offense, but Doug Collins could not even get to the
finals with Michael Jordan. 'Nuf said. I L'dMAO when
the Pistons hired Collins. I mean what were they
thinking? Anyway, if the C's were to hire from within,
Cowens would have been a good choice, Ainge, Carlisle?
DJ (who was next in line before Pitino arrived). Silas
may be fired after this year. I have never heard Max
interested in coaching, but I bet he would be capable
and have the players' respect. Tommy looks grumpy on
the sidelines. Ever go to a game? I have never seen
anyone making hundreds of thousands a year talking
basketball for 6 hrs/ week look so miserable. But that
is the future and it is speculation.

Anyone have an opinion on trading for Ron Mercer? I
would sure like to see him back in green