Moiso

Seeing as how the Celtics season is already lsot, why don't we see what we
have in Moiso, let the guy learn on the job. She he was the 11th pick in the
draft, Morris Peterson was picked after him and playing minutes in Toronto,
why not let Moiso play a bit? He can't be any worse then that block hands
Battie. I look at the Celtics as having three legitimate players. Pierce,
Stith and Walker. After that this team reallt is made up of 11 or 12th men. I
think Moiso has a high upside so why not see what is there, and trade EWalker
for the future. Those three picks next year will help. Why not create more
felxability. It is time to start rebuilding from the Pitino regime, why not
start with seeing Moiso.
Frustrated fan in Malden
Derek

PS, Trade Grissin for that first round pick...why not?
PSS, Pitino leave now...all it can do is help.